The clock works in Netscape 6 now.
It's a very customizable timer (or a clock whatever you choose),
which displays how long the visitor was on your page, or displays local current time.
It always sits in one of the corners of your browser (you choose which one)
when you scroll the page alike those commercial messages on geocities, xoom, or yahoo ...
It is compatible with Netscape 4 and higher and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 and higher.
For the best results use MSIE4.0+ - It just looks better :)
TimerOrClock - chooses what to display "clock" or "timer";
layerH - the height of the viewable area of the timer (clock) (in pixels);
layerW - the width of the viewable area of the timer (clock) (in pixels);
llocation - location of the timer (clock):
- "top_left" - top left corner of the page;
- "top_right" - top right corner of the page;
- "bottom_left" - bottom left corner of the page;
- "bottom_right" - bottom right corner of the page;
- background color;
- foreground color;
- font size;
- font face;
- a message to be displayed along with the timer (clock);
- an html code e.g. <a href="http://members.rogers.com/vitaliy75/">Vitaliy's Projects</a>
For updates or other scripts please visit http://members.rogers.com/vitaliy75
Download the source code for the script: src.zip