Maneuver the Red "character", assisted by the other "characters", until it lands on the center square.
Play through the Levels and Attempt to complete the objective in as few moves as possible in each level.
- The characters can only move up, down, left and right.
- You can only move a character on the board if it's movement can be blocked by another character.
- The red character will pass over the center square unless a proper block has been made for normal movement there.
- In order to move the different charcters you must first click the character you would like to move.
- This character will stay selected until you click another one or you beat the match.
- Upon starting a new level the red character will become selected
- Use the number pad or arrow keys to move your character.
There Is a Way To Cheat... Want to know how?
Beat the Game
The Concept and Title for this game originate from a small game that I got for christmas.
the game is from a company called Binary Arts
but all of the programming of this was done by me.