Button Mania 2Check out this simple but addictive set-all-the-buttons-to-0 game. If you can count to three, you're good enough. Higher levels are, of course, a bit more of a challenge. This final version has a clean look and works in most any browser.
- How to play:
- Click on one of the buttons in the playing field
to subtract 1 from that button's value,
as well as from the values of the 4 surrounding ones.
- Set all buttons to '0'.
- Example (a click on the "2" in the middle):
0 1 2 3 2 --> 3 0 1 2 1
- Things you should know:
- As soon as you click on "New", a new game starts.
- The score starts counting down from 1000.
- The quicker you finish, the higher your score will be.
- "Undo" and "Hint" as well as using more "Clicks" than the current difficulty setting requires,
will all make you lose a couple points.
Simply click inside the window below, use your cursor to highlight the script, and copy (type Control-c or Apple-c) the script into a new file in your text editor (such as Note Pad or Simple Text) and save (Control-s or Command-s). The script is yours!!!